2016 Tazewell County Airport’s
Fly In, Cruise In, and Open House
August 27th, 2016
Come by land or air for a
great day of fun, food and flight!!!
Below provides info on what is currently planned.
Check back later for more details to come.
- Helicopter rides!
- Fly overs and static displays!
- Learn more about Ultralight and Light Sport Aircraft licensing!
- Talk with our Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) about obtaining your Private Pilot License!
- Tour the airport and see the aircraft (look don’t touch please)!
- Speak aviation with other pilots!
- Discounted fuel prices planned!
There is no admission charge, but demo flights and rides will have a small fee. Parking will be limited. Keep checking back with us for updates and details on the Tazewell County Fly In and Open House or feel free to contact us for more information.